Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Weekly Movie Watch Volume 13

This week I watched The Fault in Our Stars.

I watch movies every week and then write down my thoughts. Read my previous reviews!
My rating is simple, Watch It, It Depends, Skip it.


Ansel Elgert, Shailene Woodley in The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars - Despite a unique story, it's still just a romance movie.
The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
Watch The Fault in Our Stars
Written by: Scott Neustadter & Michael H. Weber (screenplay), John Green (book)
Directed by: Josh Boone
Starring: Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort 
Rated: PG-13

Plot:
Meeting at a cancer support group, Hazel and Augustus make the most of the time they have left.

Review:
The actors do a nice job, and I like the dialog. It's a romance that ventures into an unfamiliar setting. It isn't much different from any other romance story, but it's put together very well. Willem Dafoe steals the show, as expected. I wouldn't have minded it pushing more existentialism.
It depends

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget