Thursday, January 4, 2018

New in Theaters for January

A lot of movies are premiering in January, but only a few of them interest me. This is why they might be worth watching... or avoiding.

WATCHING

12 Strong (January 19, 2018)
 A movie about a special forces team deployed to Iraq sounds like something I've seen before, but with this cast, I think it could be pretty good.

Den of Thieves (January 19, 2018)
I like a good heist movie, and this trailer looks fun.


AVOIDING

The Commuter (January 12, 2018)
Is Liam Neeson typecast or what? He's pushing hard for his own genre. Liam Neeson is offended, then attacks and defeats everyone. It's a fun enough movie, but come on.

Maze Runner: The Death Cure (January 26, 2018)
I liked the first half of the first movie, and it's been continually stumbling down an infinitely long hill.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget